Monday, August 18, 2014

Te Amo en el Amor de Cristo

Best week of my life.

Happy life lovely family! How are you all doing today?  Wonderful I hope?  I love you all so much and I hope you know that this gospel is worth it.  Every sacrifice we make for it is worth it. The Lord loves us so much.

So this week I experienced joy.  This is something that you experience a lot in life but I have never felt such incredible joy as hearing Hilda and Rene (her husband)  do their best to tell Sister Beers and I in English that they know what the Holy Ghost feels like.  I literally just can't put it into words but I know that her strength will do so much for our sweet little Aurora branch.  She's solid and is set to be baptized on the 30th, We'll be seeing her this week with lots of members, I know that it will strengthen them so much!

We had a really busy week, Sister Beers and I trained in the Grand Island zone training and the Lincoln South zone training as well, and President showed up to the one in Lincoln so that was a pleasant surprise!  We talked about consecration, and how when we put our whole heart into the work we see with the eyes of God.  We literally see the miracles that he puts in our path because we aren't distracted by anything else.  It's exciting to invite other missionaries to commit to be more consecrated.  

After our training on consecration we got to drive with a member to Central City!  That's the other half of our area, (did I mention that York is just like a 10th of our area?).  Sister Carr and her family are like the most amazing people I have ever met...you all need to meet them.  First of all she drove an hour to come pick us up for dinner, then we got to her house and we made homemade churros!  (totally delicious!)  and they told us about why they live in Central City.  (because it's literally in the middle of nowhere!)  They had no intention of living in Nebraska but really felt strongly that Heavenly Father needed them there.  They put their trust in the Lord and now they are such a strong part of the Branch serving humbly all along the way.  I'm so grateful for their example.  It's not always easy or convenient to trust the Lord, but man the blessings that come from doing so are so worth it.  Don't ever underestimate God's Love!  When you are obedient he pours out blessings, no questions asked!

So yes, A wonderful week In Nebraska.  I love Sister Beers and I love being a missionary. I'm grateful for all of you and I hope you continue to enjoy the miracle that Heavenly Father places in your paths.  Let me know about them! I always love to hear about your miracles too :)

Glad to hear everything with the Wedding went well this week! I prayed for all of you! I know that this is where I am supposed to be and I love it here with all my heart.  Good luck with school starting up!  Don't have too much fun getting smarter!

Love Always,

Sister McMaster

Just brushing my princess Honey :)

Sister Beers and I love the farm life!

This is Alma and Arron... they want to welcome Amy into their club! :)  Glad there are sweet goats all around the world :)


No comments:

Post a Comment